Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Time to Wrap it Up

After being in Feature Writing I would like to think of myself as somewhat of a good writer.  I know that I am not as good as the others in my class, because believe me, some of them know what people want to read about and how to get their attention.  I have learned a lot of the last couple of months, we learned how to use blogs in different ways, how to make videos and different ways that we can use our journalistic abilities, as well as the Madagascar Penguin Silly Bandz (by far my favorite part). 

Throughout this semester, I really have enjoyed growing as a writer. I think that my writing has improved and it has become a lot less hard to write articles. I have learned a lot of things about certain questions to ask during an interview and how to react to interviewee’s answers.  I have come to understand what is needed to catch the readers attention and how to keep it for articles that I write. 

I know that what I have learned over the past semester will be taken with me wherever I go in life.  Even though we were in a class that was serious about learning new ways to write for articles, we also laughed a lot and had a good time.  I feel like those couple hours that we were with each other on Tuesdays and Thursday were good for everyone.  Laughing is good for the soul and we did plenty of that for everyone in that building.  I really enjoyed being in that class, and especially all the great people I met in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment