Monday, August 31, 2009

Life

life changes but you just have to deal with it, today i went to a funeral for a man that i have known for the past 16 years, no he wasn't related to me but at the same time he felt like he was my grandpa. It was my best friends grandpa that died on August 27th, he meant the world to everyone that went to the funeral today. I tried my hardest not to cry but in all honesty i cried because there are somethings that you need to cry about. He could always make johnny and myself laugh everytime we would talk to him. It sucks that he died but at the same time he lived the last 60 years of his life in pain and now hes in a better place without any pain. His family was like my second family we have so much history together, and i am glad that we could be apart of each others lives. It sucks having to go to funerals of people that have made a difference in your life.

Spread love everywhere you go: First of all in your own house... let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness; kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile, kindness.

Thats a qoute by Mother Teresa of Clacutta

R.I.P. John D. Carlson
August 3rd 1928 to August 27th 2009

I'm outty 5
-Peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment