Thursday, September 3, 2009

2:20 AM

so its currently 2:20 am and i can't sleep....im listening to Boston by Augustana, i like the song. I don't really know why it jus seems like everyone can relate to it. I don't even know why im still up this late, its like when you stay up and you know that you have stuff to do....idk it just seems like i know that i should go to sleep but in all honesty i can't go to sleep when i have all kinds of things on my mind. I need to get out of omaha, i've been here for 20 years now....born and raised here. It sucks but at the same time i love it...everyone i grew up with are here and all the amazing people i met in college still go to school here. I know that if i went to college anywhere else i wouldn't have had the opportunity to meet such awesome people. I mean i met my best friends here, in college is where you meet your true friends because you are always around them, and i know that not everyone likes me but at the same time i know so many people at this school that i don't really get why i have wanted to ever think about going to a different school....i know people think that i'm crazy and thats fine....i'm even good with people saying that I'm Drew "Mother Fuckin" Ryder...hahaha that shit makes me laugh....i think that its awesome that i can have such a badass nickname when its not actually a nickname at all haha it incorportates my name haha idk what i'm talking about. if people would really take the time to get to know me they would see that i'm not just the guy that knows everyone, the guy that likes to have a good time....i am really a nice person even if i don't come off that way....if people knew the real me....they would know that i write poetry, i'm always there for me friends whenever they need me, i really don't care what other people think of me, haha that i cocky about somethings (and yes i will admit to that), i'm actually someone that people can talk to about anything because i will not judge them. that is because i have been judged so much as i was growing up that i know exactly how it feels...idk i don't have anything else right now...maybe another day...haha probs tomorrow or something

I'm outty 5
-Peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment