Tuesday, November 17, 2009

up and coming...

so im hoping that this week will go by quickly, mainly because i am going to wisconsin for thanksgiving with my girlfriend and her family....it should be a good time, i get to spend time getting to know her parents and her family better so that should be all kinds of fun, but i have a test in spanish next monday so thats kinda shitty and i also get to find out what i got on my philosophy test on thursday so im kinda excited about that too...idk what else to write about.....i declared my major finally. im gonna do photojournalism, i kinda want to become a photographer which would be a sweet job to have but thats just me....idk i have all kinds of energy right now and nothing to do, so maybe ill rearrange things in my room maybe....? idk yet ill figure it out


I'm outty 5
-Peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment