Friday, November 6, 2009

its been awhile....

Its been awhile since I've been on here, idk why I haven't wrote on this thing cuz I have so much on my mind these days....grades have been shitty, I almost lost the one girl in my life that makes my life and everything so much better but were good now which is good :) and idk what else to put....I'm goin home with her for thanksgiving so that's a big step for us, I get to meet her family and hang out with her and her family, and I'm excited about it....there is jus all kinds of things goin on in my life that I need to get on lock down and I think I figured out what I want to do with my life, I want to become a writer and write poetry and maybe even short stories...I just feel like everything is good in my life when I write...but I gotta go study

I'm outty 5
-Peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment