Monday, October 5, 2009

my life, my life, my life....

so im pretty sure that i have decided what i truely want to do with my life...become a writer but at the same time i would like to be one of those people that helps other people deal with their problems, im like a natural consuelor....and im not trying to be cocky about that. its like i know how to talk to people and i like helping people with their probelms, people find something within me that they can connect to and they feel comfortable talking to me. when i first started school here like 2 or so years ago i was definitely considering being a therapist or something along those lines ya know? like someone that can get paid to talk to people all day and jus feel good when you help them with their problems or whatever is going on in their lives at the time. but idk what to do anymore....my actually profession that i wish i could undergo is a comedian, i love to make people laugh, its probly one of the greatest feelings that i could ever feel....but you have to be extremely funny to be about to do that, i want to do something with my life that not only i can benefit from but also everyone else around me....i want to be able to change the world and be the greatest at what i do....i know its asking for a lot but thats what i want....i jus needed to get that out of my head....


I'm outty 5
-Peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment