Tuesday, October 6, 2009

rainy days and long ass weeks...

so its rained for like the last 2 or 3 days, and yeah i like the rain jus fine...it actually makes me a happier person idk why but it does...the only thing that i really don't like is when its windy as fuck and raining....that shit bugs the fuck out of me...its only tuesday right now, which sucks...i was hoping that this week would go by a lot faster but it jus hasn't, maybe i gotta wait till wednesday to get here and then it will go by quicker...or maybe its cuz i have a conference with my CW teacher on thursday....idk, like i feel like im ready for the conference and i know what i want to do with my paper and everything but im pretty sure shes gonna bring all kinds of new ideas into the picture that i don't think im ready to accept...when it comes to things that i write i really don't like changing them especially if its using my creative side....i jus don't like doing things by other people's standards....i like doing things my own way and usually they turn out pretty well, i mean i have been published like twenty or so times...so i guess im not good enough for the school? idk....fuck it....i do what i want....


I'm outty 5
-Peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment