Monday, October 12, 2009

yeah...

so i haven't been on here in awhile.....this weekend i was sick with swine flu nation, it sucked but at the same time i didn't really mind it, i got to be isolated which gave me time to think about all kinds of things that are goin on in my life....i listened to all kinds of music got some studying done which was good....this is the week before fall break which will be good for everyone to be able to get away for awhile and whatnot...i have a paper due friday, a rehearsal dinner that night, my brothers wedding on saturday and the reception that night which should be a good time and then sunday is the wedding party breakfast at like 9:30 am which shouldn't be exciting because everyone will be hung over and whatnot hahaha but then the 19th is when our fall break starts and i think i might be going to oklahoma with my roommate which would be sweet especially since i haven't been out of the big O in awhile its a much needed break....idk i think tomorrow im goin to stay with the gf for the night so she doesn't have to stay alone....kinda nice of me huh? haha yeah i know...im hoping that this week goes by quickly because i need it to and this weekend should be fun, i get to see my oldest brother and his wife for the first time since summer so that should be good and i also get to see my relatives who i haven't seen in a long time, and they all get to meet my gf....idk how well she is gonna take all of that....we are very overwhelming people but thats jus how we are, my entire family is really close and i love that we are, i wouldn't have it any other way...idk what else to write about but for now i gotta go study some and get shit ready for this weekend...


I'm outty 5
-Peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment