Thursday, April 28, 2011

Nikes on My Feet

Nikeblog.com
I have figured something out in the almost year I have been living in my apartment.  I have more than enough pairs of Nike shoes, I mean seriously who needs fourteen of Nike shoes for only living in an apartment for one single year?  Apparently I do.

There are some days were I am wearing Nike shoes, socks, shorts and even a Nike shirt.  I have so much clothes made by Nike.  There are a lot of things that I have that show off to the world that Nike is my brand of choice.

Here are five reasons why Nike shoes are so popular:


Reason Number One 

Shox are famous for being the leading designer brand for the skills that is related to making them. Createing this footwear spends a very long time. 

Reason Number Two 

A large number of work is put into making these pair of shoes. There are lots of jobs involved, like handcrafting. The variety handcrafted has many fans. That is because they have a unique and wonderful design. What's more, it's a fact that they are high quality. 

Reason Number Three 

You will find that they use fine leather in the classic handcrafted varieties, which has added some spunk to famous shoe brand. 

Reason Number Four 

Due to the concern for International clientele, the Nike shoe brand has evolved applause all over the world. The creators understand what individuals want and they try to implement the best. 

Reason Number Five 

The last reason is one of the most important. These shoes are very durable and comfortable, which is one of the main reasons that why they are so popular around the world. Face it, this is a working world where we are constantly on the move. Nike knows this that we do not want to be stuck with a shoe that is going to make our feet hurt. That is why the Nike Shox Shoes are so popular. 
(http://www.ubscure.com/Art/107185/211/Why-Are-Nike-Air-Max-Shoes-So-Popular.html)

1 comment: