Thursday, April 28, 2011

Pie Day, with a little Peep

http://coffeeshopjournal.com/2010/04/02/easter-peeps/
On Wednesday we had a "Pie Day" in my Social Media class.  Carol brought in at least six or seven pies for everyone in my class.  There were also cookies which were pretty awesome as well as Peeps.

Now I started this blog thinking that I was going to write about our "Pie Day" but I thought that I would change it to be about Peeps!  The reasoning behind this is, my brother brought home eight paper bags filled with Peeps.  There were over fifty boxes of yellow, pink and green marshmallow peeps.  I don't know why or what made him think to buy and bring home that many peeps but I am glad that he did.  I personally, like peeps, I just can't eat too many of them or they will make me sick.

I found out that there are a lot of mixed feelings toward these marshmallow delights, some people hate them with a passion and others are in love with them.  There are Easter, Halloween, Christmas and Valentine's Day peeps, peeps dipped in chocolate and there are even sugar free peeps.  Who would have thought there would be so many different kinds of peeps.

There is even a Peeps World!  How sweet is that.  It has all kinds of stores and attractions and pretty much anything that you could ever ask for in the Wide World of Peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment