Saturday, August 14, 2010

Saturday

So my day started off pretty shitty, or I thought it did. My computer was acting up and wouldn't let me do anything that I wanted it to do, I needed to do laundry and it was hot out as usual. I decided that I would take my laundry to my parents house to do it there, and at the same time try to fix my computer.

As of right now I am almost done with my laundry and my brother and my dad have fixed my computer and we got norton antivirus installed on there so hopefully it won't be shitty anymore.

I don't know what I am going to do tonight, any ideas? My last day of work is on monday, I am pretty stoked about that and then I leave to see my gf on thursday so that's pretty exciting too.

Quote:

"Don't wish it were easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for fewer problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenges, wish for more wisdom."

-Earl Shoaf

No comments:

Post a Comment