Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday

Work: So I work at a place where I am always outside, its an alright job I mean it could be worse like not having a job. But that is besides the point, I enjoy making money and have a decent amount of hours. The thing that gets to me the most is that it has been super hot outside the last week or so, I do not enjoy sweating constantly for 6 hours at a time. It's just not for me, that's all.

Work Continued: On a lighter note I am almost done with working there, I only have 3 more days of work which is pretty sweet...and then next thursday I fly up to see my gf for the weekend and then I am driving back with here a few days before we start school again. We are going to be staying at her family's cottage on the lake which should be a good experience, I am very excited to stay there for the weekend and to hang out with her and her family.

School: I still need to switch out of a class and pick up a different one, I also need to get my books which shouldn't take that long but I still need to do it. I think I am going to go up to school tomorrow and get my pin number and switch classes so I can get that out of the way before school starts. I am pretty excited for this year and for living in my apartment, that was kind of random but still.

Movies: I really want to see dinner for schmucks, because I think it looks hilarious. Steve Carell is a funny actor and this movie seems to fit well for him. Another movie that I have been wanting to see is inception, a guy I work with was telling me about it and said that it makes you think about life and look at life in a different way which would be pretty sweet.

A Quote That Makes You Think:

"Live your life each day as you would climb a mountain. An occasional glance towards the summit keeps the goal in mind, but many beautiful scenes are be observed from each new vantage point."

- Harold B. Melchart

No comments:

Post a Comment