Thursday, August 12, 2010

Untitled

I was sleeping for a good hour and a half and then I woke up, so I decided I would write about my day. So today, it was pretty hot out. It was about 102 degrees at like 5:30 pm, while I was at work. I was hanging out at a gate and a pen exploded on me, all over my hands and on my pants. At that point I decided that I would put latex gloves on to take away the ink that was stuck to my skin. For the most part it worked to get the ink off, I attempted to get the ink off of my shorts. Rubbing alcohol worked for awhile but then I took the shorts home well to my parents house to get it off and it worked for the most part. My shorts are still at my parents house, while I was there the ink was coming out which is good and all but I do need those shorts back because I like them a lot and I like to wear them on an everyday basis.

Other than that I had a pretty solid day at work. It was super hot but I could deal with it. I don't like how this week has been so hot. I think that it should go back to being like mid 80s maybe upper 70s that would be legit.

I am super tired, so I am going to go to sleep now.

Goodnight all.

Quote:

"It is delightful to transport one's self into the spirit of the past, to see how a wise man has thought before us."

-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

No comments:

Post a Comment