Monday, September 21, 2009

college years so far...

so tonight my roommate and i were talkin about all kinds of stuff that has happened to us over the past like two and a half years....this kid means the world to me and we have been through so much together its fuckin crazy, seriously. we wrote down things that we should have never done since freshmen year and also epic moments that we have taken part in and/or seen happen....the shouldn't have done list is a little over three pages and i'm glad that when we bring them up we can not only laugh about them but remember everything that happened when it was going on...and then with the epic moments portion of our conversation; the list is about two and a half pages and the moments that we have shared with our friends are some of the best moments i have ever had in my entire life....i mean not to sound gay or whatever but him along with some of my other really close friends will always mean the world to me, i plan on have more epic moments along with more shouldn't have done moments haha....its jus the way that we interact with each other makes them seem to me at least like they are the other family that i never knew i had....i will always be there for these people and i know they will be there for me too. i love these people with all of my heart because we understand each others pasts and presents and we don't judge because everyone is different in their own way and we respect them for who they are...i jus needed to get that out of my head before i lost it. I love you guys.

I'm outty 5
-Peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment