Saturday, September 19, 2009

life in general

so life is pretty solid right now....theres multiple things i remain to not understand....first being why people expect me to want to do everything that they want to do....like going out to some random ass dude's house who i have never met in my life ever, thats coo if you have met him but that still doesn't tell me anything; more power to you...that shit doesn't fuckin involve me....you can go places by yourself, i hope you do understand that? probly not though since you always need to go places with other people, but whatev. i hate people in general anyway. also i don't get why people like to start rumors about me or people that are close to me....thats a horrible idea on their part because i WILL find out and then i will find you, and we will have a lil "chat" about it.....haha im done with this shit...for now at least.

I'm outty 5
-Peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment