Tuesday, September 29, 2009

my hoodie...

so ever since i got my rubix cube looking hoodie my sophomore year, i have heard of so many people asking who i was, haha its fuckin awesome....i mean seriously i have talked to many of my friends that were like yeah some one asked me who the kid with the rubix cube hoodie is today...haha and they always say Drew "Mother Fuckin" Ryder, haha that shit makes me laugh cuz thats what people call me, its pure bliss.....and now everywhere i go people know that its me by the hoodie and my multi colored shoes its jus how i do things haha....get some....haha i jus thought i would get that out there....i think i might be the only one that actually wears it on a regular basis...but i gotta go get some stuff done


I'm outty 5
-Peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment