Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Staying Up Real Late...

So i think that if i jus stay up the whole night its actually better for me than to get sleep...my sleeping cycle is all kinds of messed up...if i get anywhere between 5-10 hours of sleep i won't wake up, but if i get 4 hours or less i can wake up and feel refreshed. its weird how it works out like that...i would just rather stay up and actually get homework/studying done rather than sleep (which is so much better for me).

another thing is that im going to meet the girlfriend's parents/family next friday or saturday, i don't really know what to think yet...usually i have no problems with meetings parents but after she told me that i was her first boyfriend to actually meet them, it might be weird....haha i don't know why im freakin out about it, parents love me. and she wants to meet my parents/family before i meet hers for some reason....i don't know i don't really get it...but im hoping shes ready for a very open group of people cuz thats pretty much what we are....we are like each others best friends, its jus how we do it.....but i gotta go study more...ill be back either later today or tomorrow at some point, but for now.....


I'm outty 5
-Peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment