Thursday, September 17, 2009

guess what

so i haven't been on here in awhile, so from what happened over the last couple days or so.....my buddy turned 21 we went big for that no doubt about it haha....some douche bags decided to fuck with me which was a no go on their part....haha they will know how we deal with people that like to start prank wars with me hahaha we go big or go home, and we will definitely go big for this one....but other than that jus learning about all kinds of shit but the one thing thats stands out to me the most is FGM, and if no one knows what that is look it up or take philosophy with Prof F, cuz he will open up your mind to all kinds of different concepts and what not....that shit is fuckin crazy and at the same time fuckin wrong dude....women deserve the right to decide what happens to them in their lives. thats all i got right now...

I'm outty 5
-Peace-

No comments:

Post a Comment